Introduction to full stack
The major function of a back-end developer is to create the functionality of the application. The backend won’t be visible to the user, so certain programming languages such as java, python, and PHP are utilized to develop the back end. So a full stack development can be described as the combination of these two. So if a person who has good knowledge regarding any of the front-end and backend developing programming languages is called a full stack developer. So mean stack is a combination like the full stack.
What is the MEAN stack?
Is MEAN Stack a good career?
MEAN Stack is utilized to develop websites and website development is an important task for a wide range of industries. Choosing a career in MEAN Stack would give a lot of opportunities. MEAN Stack is used to develop good quality digital solutions. MEAN Stack can be utilized to create and execute digital solutions quickly.
What are the major requirements for a MEAN Stack developer?
- Frontend and backend process
- CSS & HTML
- Database Architecture
How MEAN Stack can help you in your business?
- It is Economical
- Can easily create a website
- It is flexible and versatile
- Easy to use
- You would be able to create a website that can handle a lot of traffic
What are the advantages of MEAN Stack?
- It is free
- Good web standards
- It can be utilized to create websites quickly
- Front end and backend development is possible
- We can create dynamic websites
- Low memory footprint
What are the disadvantages of MEAN Stack?
- MongoDB is used to gain speed but it is not secure
- If we create a website by using this technology then it would be difficult to go back to the old way