Introduction to python
Python is a high-level programming language, so python programming is not really complex. This programming language is utilized in several sectors globally. Python is utilized by scientists, software engineers, mathematicians, engineers, etc. This is a beginner-friendly programming language and also it is utilized in different industrial sectors. It is utilized for data analysis, automation, Artificial intelligence, etc. The major reason why python is utilized in all these sectors is due to the fact that it is a secured programming language. The security of this programming language is really good. The firewalls of python are really good and this would provide proper safety for web applications.
The programming codes of python are fewer and also it is easily readable. Python can be utilized to create web applications, mobile applications, and desktop applications. It can also be used to test the software. Python has an automatic memory management feature. This software is not dependent on a machine or a platform. Python is interpreted it is processed at runtime by the interpreter, so there is no need to compile the program before executing it.
Another advantage of python is that it is highly interactive, programmers can easily interact with the interpreter to write the program. Python is a good programming language for beginners and it can be used to create a lot of applications from simple text processing to WWW browsers to games.
How python dominates other programming languages?
- It can solve the problems easily by utilizing very less code and also in less time
- It can handle complex tasks because it is good at memory management
- There are several libraries and tools for this programming language
- Applications can be easily developed
What can python do?
- In order to create web applications, we can use python
- It can be utilized with software to create a workflow
- It can connect to the database system and also can be utilized to read and modify files
- It can handle big data and also it is capable to perform a lot of complex mathematics
- it would be useful for rapid prototyping
What are the major features of python and why python is used?
- Very simple to learn, it has only a few keywords. It has a clean syntax that is similar to English, so the language can be easily learned
- Coding is clear
- Maintenance of source code can be easily done
- It is compatible with windows and Unix
- Tools can be customized by adding low-level modules to the python interpreter
- It is portable because it can be used on several platforms and the interface would be the same for each platform such as windows, mac, Linux, raspberry pi, etc.
- Syntax of Python is really simple and due to this developers can easily create programs with fewer lines
- it is a free software
- It can be easily integrated with other programming languages such as C, C++, java
- It is an object-oriented language
- It can be utilized to do structured and functional programming and also OOP.
- It can be easily maintained
- Security is another important feature of python
- Python would provide better structure and support for large programs
- It has an interactive mode feature and it would provide interactive testing and debugging of snippets of codes
What are the major applications of python?
- Developing software
- It can be utilized to access database
- Machine learning
- It can be used to develop the gaming applications
- Artificial intelligence
- Network programming
- Language development
- It is also utilized in games and 3D graphics
- Data analysis can be easily done
- Web scrapping
What are the major organization that utilizes python?
What are the advantages of python?
- It has a cross-platform function which means it can be operated on the different operating platform
- High-level language, thus everyone can easily learn
- Open source, so problems and errors can be easily solved by utilizing this
- It consists of several libraries and it can be utilized for a lot of applications
- It is used in several sectors such as AI, data science, machine learning, gaming, cyber security, natural language processing, etc.
- Dynamic data structures
- Error handling capabilities
- Simple and can easily create code blocks
- Time can be saved
- It utilizes simple functions and variables
What are the limitations of Python?
- It is not used to develop high graphical games which takes a lot of CPU
- There is no proper multiprocessor support
- Very less commercial support points
- Computation of heavy tasks and desktop applications is really slow when compared to the C or C++
- It is really difficult to pack up a big python application into a single executable file, thus it would be really hard to distribute it to the non-technical users